Saturday, July 28, 2007

black piranha

Not much is known about the black piranha fish species serrasalmus rhombeus in the wild but many people have them in aquariums. The black piranha is a ferocious fin bitter when young. The black piranha will take the fins from much larger fish and devour whole smaller fish. Black piranha are territorial more so than red piranha. In most cases black piranha are much more territorial than red piranha. When they mature they become much more aggressive. These fish cannot be kept with other fish not even themselves. Black piranha are a solitary fish in aquariums. They will damage or kill all other fish. A 55 gallon tank preferably larger is needed. They eat the same diet as red piranha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

My web-site - data recovery mac